Supervising Administrative Officer
|General Function of the Division/Section/Unit
|The Administrative Services Division provides the regional office with efficient, economical, and effective services relating to personnel, information, records, delivery and receipt of correspondence, supplies, equipment, collection, disbursement, security and custody of property, and reportorial work to oversight agencies, that are compliant with existing laws, rules and regulations to ensure an enabling and supportive environment to the Regional Office operations.
|General Function of the Position (Job Summary)
|To assist the Chief AO in supervising the Administrative Services Team and deliver timely, responsive and economical administrative services to the management and staff of the regional office.|
The DepEd Regional Office XI highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants, including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE), to apply.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address on the next page not later than September 12, 2019.
- Letter of Intent/Application Letter (addressed to the Regional Director);
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture; (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
- Performance Evaluation Ratings (last 3 rating period) (if applicable);
- Authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
- Authenticated copy of Official Transcript of Records (with CAV issued by CHED);
- Updated Service Records;
- Certificate of Employment;
- Certificate of training/ seminar/ workshops attended relevant to vacant position, recognition/ appreciation within 5 years and not used in the latest promotion;
- Latest Appointment (validated by CSC) (for Government Employees);
- Current Position Description Form (PDF) (for Government Employees) or Certified Current Job Description (for applicants from Private Company);
- Current Neuro-psychiatrict exam result;
- Clearances – Police and NBI Clearance; and
- Current Drug Test Result
Applications with incomplete documents shall not be entertained.
|Education||Bachelor's Degree relevant to the job|
|Experience||3 yrs. of relevant experience|
|Training||16 hrs. of relevant training|
|Eligibility||Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility|