This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants, including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those
with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE), to apply.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Submit the PDF scanned application documents to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than March 11, 2022.
1. Letter of Intent/Application Letter (addressed to the Regional Director);
2. Fully accomplished and notarized Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
3. Performance Evaluation Ratings (last 3 rating periods) (if applicable);
4. Authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
5. Authenticated copy of Official Transcript of Records (with CAV issued by CHED);
6. Updated Service Records;
7. Certificate of Employment;
8. Certificate of training/ seminar/ workshops attended relevant to vacant position, recognition/ appreciation within 5 years and not used in the latest promotion;
9. Latest Appointment (validated by CSC) (for Government Employees);
10. Current Position Description Form (PDF) (for Government Employees) or Certified Current Job Description (for applicants from Private Company);
11. Certificates of awards, speakership, innovation, research and development project, publication and authorship, consultancy
12. Current Police Clearance;
13. Current Drug Test Result; and
14. Omnibus Sworn Statement.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to send through email their application to:
ALLAN G. FARNAZO
DepEd RO XI, F. Torres St., Davao City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Plantilla Item No.||OSEC-DECSB-PDO2-75005-2014|
|Education||Bachelor's degree relevant to the job|
|Training||4 hours of relevant training|
|Experience||1 year relevant experience|
|Eligibility||Career Service (Professional) Second Level Eligibility|