This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants, including persons with disability (PWD), members of indigenous communities, and those
with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE), to apply.
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Submit the PDF scanned application documents to email@example.com not later than January 18, 2022.
1. Letter of Intent/Application Letter (addressed to the Regional Director);
2. Fully accomplished and notarized Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
3. Performance Evaluation Ratings (last 3 rating periods) (if applicable);
4. Authenticated certificate of eligibility/rating/license;
5. Authenticated copy of Official Transcript of Records (with CAV issued by CHED);
6. Updated Service Records;
7. Certificate of Employment;
8. Certificate of training/ seminar/ workshops attended relevant to vacant position, recognition/ appreciation within 5 years and not used in the latest promotion;
9. Latest Appointment (validated by CSC) (for Government Employees);
10. Current Position Description Form (PDF) (for Government Employees) or Certified Current Job Description (for applicants from Private Company);
11. Current Neuro-psychiatric exam result;
12. Clearances – Police and NBI Clearance;
13. Current Drug Test Result; and
14. Omnibus Sworn Statement.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
ALLAN G. FARNAZO
DepEd RO XI, F. Torres St., Davao City
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Plantilla Item No.||OSEC-DECSB-CES-750007-1998|
|Monthly Salary||Php 86,742.00|
|Education||Masters degree in Education or other relevant Masters degree|
|Training||40 hours training in leadership and supervision|
|Experience||4 years of relevant experience in management and supervision|
|Eligibility||RA 1080 (Teacher)|