National Budget Circular 542, issued by the Department of Budget and Management on August 29, 2012, reiterates compliance with Section 93 of the General Appropriations Act of FY 2012. Section 93 is the Transparency Seal provision, to wit:
Sec. 93. Transparency Seal. To enhance transparency and enforce accountability, all national government agencies shall maintain a transparency seal on their official websites. The transparency seal shall contain the following information: (i) the agency’s mandates and functions, names of its officials with their position and designation, and contact information; (ii) annual reports, as required under National Budget Circular Nos. 507 and 507-A dated January 31, 2007 and June 12, 2007, respectively, for the last three (3) years; (iii) their respective approved budgets and corresponding targets immediately upon approval of this Act; (iv) major programs and projects categorized in accordance with the five key results areas under E.O. No. 43, s. 2011; (v) the program/projects beneficiaries as identified in the applicable special provisions; (vi) status of implementation and program/project evaluation and/or assessment reports; and (vii) annual procurement plan, contracts awarded and the name of contractors/suppliers/consultants.
The respective heads of the agencies shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with this section.
A Transparency Seal, prominently displayed on the main page of the website of a particular government agency, is a certificate that it has complied with the requirements of Section 93. This Seal links to a page within the agency’s website which contains an index of downloadable items of each of the above-mentioned documents.
DepEd Compliance with Sec. 91 (Transparency Seal) R.A. No. 10633 (General Appropriations Act FY 2014)
- Agency Mandate, Vision, Mission, and List of Officials
- Annual Financial Reports
- Statement of Appropriations, Allotments, Obligations, Disbursements and Balances (SAAODB)
- Physical Report of Operation/Physical Plan
- (Insert yearly report here.)
- Financial Report of Operation
- DBM Approved Budget and Targets
- DBM Approved Budgets (Insert year here)
- Corresponding Targets (Insert year here)
- Projects, Programs and Activities, Beneficiaries, and Status of Implementation
- Projects, Programs
- Status of Implementation
- Updated Weekly Monitoring Report AO July 19, 2013 – R4A(Sample only)
- Annual Procurement Plan, Contracts Awarded and the Name of Contractors/ Suppliers/ Contractors